Friday 19 August 2011

Chapter 7# Headache

Alloha!
hi, here i update my blog again feel like long time never update :\

Today's weather is so so so HOT! dont you feel same as me? somemore today PJ in school playing football under the big red sun my body seriously melting but me and my friends have a good match today hope next week we play again (:

And yeah yesterday and today i never go gym, omg 2 days! i never tried 2 days never go before, but yesterday i seriously very tired and today i headache maybe played too long under the sun so i will headache.. But nevermind la, tomorrow will back to training again!


Chelsea News
Oh yeahh! Chelsea finally signed LUKAKU! ohh yeah baby tomorrow match can see him play already hope he can score KTBFFH! <3


Today's post kinda short hope you all dont mind cause thiw few days dont have some special things happened will update my blog tomorrow night,
night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment