Tuesday 16 August 2011

Chapter 6# Funny Tuition!

Hey Everyone!

Yeah few days never updates my blog, cause this few days busy sorry!So this few days happened alots of things (:

Saturday that day back to hometown visit my grandma and of cause my China relatives also follow us having Buffet in my grandma house at night and went to my cousin house overnight.
At night, me, my sister, my cousin we watched 2 horror movies "Insidious" and " Human Centipede " hahaa two movies also kinda lame not that scary but my cousin and sister two keep screaming haih! girls always girls no idea
The next day which is Sunday we back to KL, and you know what i forgot my wallet left at my grandma house! Luckily my uncle not that early back KL if not my wallet dont know when can take back :\

Just now tuition was super funny!
When teacher gives us some exercise to do, my friends who sit next to me he keep disturb his friend and his friend get mad use his hand and press my friend's head..SUDDENLY! *buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut!*
My friend fart! OMG we all keep laughing and my friend keep saying his pant make the sound but of cause we dont believe him and he finally give up and speechless HAHAAH!
when i typing this post i still laughing omggg!


Okay la guys i shall stop here, will update my blog soon;
Stay tuned!
P/s: Tomorrow is public holiday and i morning got tuition ):

No comments:

Post a Comment