Friday 5 August 2011

Chapter 1# First time (:

Hello everyone!

Today is my FIRST TIME BLOGGING, when im typing this i feel like im writing diary and let everyone read it hahaa! And i dont really know how to use mygod!  i know those people who reading this will laugh or what but everything also got first time right? (:

Recently some of my friends having exam now, and i want wish them all the best! Especially my second sister SZI LOK she really hardcore study before exam coming unlike her brother me, so lazy everytime also last minutes and always relax hahaha dont be like me mei! And of cause as her brother of cause i hope she will get a good result all ths best <3 

So today just another boring day, sometime before i sleep i will ask myself what's the different between me and ROBOT? hmm actually beside i can feel,and got heartbeat there's nothing different between me and robot everyday doing the same things repeat, repeat, repeat and repeat! But this is my life what can i do is make it more intresting so sometime be positive also not a bad thing! OHH yeahh! and i just started play TWITTER and you know what? i dont really know how to play just like old-people dont know how to play computer HAHAHA!
 [ xianyang9] remember follow me!

I think i should stop here, because this gonna be the first post on my wall i use more than half our to think what to type hahahaha! so yeah goodnight peeps have a nice friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment