Saturday 6 August 2011

Chapter 2# 七夕情人节

Hi readers!
Today is so so so hot! When i stepped out my house my body start to melting already, HAHAHA! and today was so boring stay at home watch movie, go gym bla bla bla..
And today also is 七夕情人节, wish those couples have a nice day with your love one and me as usual alonee but nevermind got her teman me (:

I want say THANK YOU to my BFF ADELINE CHEN! thanks to her for helping me edit my blog even is simple edit but is nice thank you very much bitch! :P and this afternoon me and her fighting each other at Twitter because i called her MOUSE hahaha! when i think back i also feel so funny.

By the way, i also want say sorry to '' Miss. Italy '' sorry for not reply your message today because i was not in the mood i promise i wont do that again kay? imma so sorry ): and you are the only one always be with me dont matter what happened <3
OKAY i shall stop here now! because is time to watch Chelsea vs Rangers match so everyone have a sweet saturday night!

Go Chelsea! KTBFFH!

No comments:

Post a Comment