Sunday 7 August 2011

Chapter 3# Complicated feelings!

Sturridge!
SUNDAY!

Hi every readers, today kinda early update my blog because tomorrow is monday dont have so much time online and update, so sorry!

Football
Before i start talking about today's stories I want talked about football!
Yesterday Night was a happy awesome night, because Chelsea won 3-1 against Rangers.
Thanks to Sturridge that has scored 2 goals and Malouda 1 goal congrates! Beside that, Chelsea finally signed a young and talented striker Romelu Lukaku; hope he play well for Chelsea! KTBFFH<3


Today's feeling seriously COMPLICATED.
Because i make some of my friends sad and angry i think im not a good friends im so sorry.. i think they wont talk to me anymore and i cant do anythings only thing i can do is hope they'll will cool down haih ):
What i want to say is :
If you're reading this post i hope you will forgive me because when i angry i cant control my emotion, after i cool down i only regret what i've done. 对不起!! i dont know you will forgive me anot but still so sorry..


Hmmm..i think i should stop here because seriously no mood type already
Hope you'll have a nice weekend! and i think is gonna to rain *yawnnn* sleepy :\ 





No comments:

Post a Comment