Friday 12 August 2011

Chapter 6# Friday

Dear Readers
Today im not going to school!
Because today school got some activities and all my friends also not going so i decided not going too, i tried so so hard my mum only let me skip school. At first, i keep begging begging and begging her she still dont let she said she dont believe me somemore said i find excuse too skip school omg!
So i sms my class teacher prove to my mum that tomorrow school really got some activities and show her the message and finally she let me skip :\
Acrtually stay at home also kinda boring when i do revision i sure will find some random stuff and do i dont know why everytime also like that.

Just now follow my family and my relatives that came from China *i also dont know i have relatives lives in China* go for dinner is kinda hard understand China slang chinese hahaa so when i talk to them i just smile at them is so awkward man!
And tomorrow will back to my grandma house with all of them i think Sunday i will back to KL

Okay! i shold stop here, is time to play game my friend keep nagging already,
so everyone have a nice friday night and is SO HOT NOW!

Byeeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment