Thursday 11 August 2011

Chapter 5# Take a look

PEEPS!
Yeah here i update my blog again!
as you can see my blog CHANGE again, because before that my friend complained said my blog very colourful and very complicated;
ishh so i think this is the last time i change it (:

Finally im fully recover no more sick but have a bloody ulcer in my mouth, sooo pain! But i dont care, i press my ulcer just now untill the blood also squeeze out hahaha! okay i know is kinda pain but feel better now. And tomorrow alots people didnt go school, hope my friends will go tomorrow i dont want stay in class alone please please please!
And recently im totally addicted ''The Band Perry'' songs, they are awesome!

I think shall stop here, will update my blog soon have a nice Thursday guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment